Followers

disclaimer

Read at your own risk.

If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish.

13/07/2010

my first mobile blogging ;-)

Hye peeps,

I dunno how it will look alike :-) I'm trying this from my berry and I don't know how to insert a picture tho :P currently am in Alor Setar, attending a course and today is the first day I woke up from bed without my Megat and Puteri Jr.beside. I've called home a few times yesterday to check on them wether they are OK or not, and my maid told me that Megat Jr. Is calling out my name for a few times. Duhhhh...
I hope I can go thru. Ok, gtg.

4 comments:

alyyani said...

oh lupe, rupe entry ni seperti entry2 lain yg put tulis using desktop / lappy :D

alyyani said...

bape lama put kat alor staq tuh?

nasaoji said...

wah..leh lg rancak berbelog nih..

kak put, kt pun dah jd ibu.. ;)

MY HEART said...

uik.. put,

kursus kat mana??