Followers

disclaimer

Read at your own risk.

If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish.

27/06/2008

Sepi : Double Thumbs-Up!

Guys,
I've watched SEPI with Anim just now.. (means, Ive spend my Friday break wisely!) So touching, we even scream out loud (other audience did the same,too-masa part-part jiwang la) and, I dunno how many times do Anim says 'Kakput.. bestnyer' and, so do I 'Anim, sweetnyer'

My personal review:
I give 5 out of 5 stars!

The play were hillarious
The songs combination are well choosen
The roll (Afdlin,Vee,Eja) were real outstanding
Jiwang I dibuatnya ;) -- Cinta tak datang hanya sekali!

Big salute to Kabir Bahtia (do I get a right spelling?)

Btw, second song from this movie.. I guess lagu Edry KRU.. anyone?

No comments: