Followers

disclaimer

Read at your own risk.

If you like what you read, keep on reading and do drop by again. If anything offends you, just let it be and you may leave any time you wish.

16/05/2008

Happy Teacher's Day!

This year, I've given a chance to wish a Happy Teacher's Day personally to my favourite teacher.

A chance?
Yes, but I'm not winning any contest lor... and there is no one send or sponsoring me to visit her back in Bukit Marak.. NO-lah!

I just made her a personal handy-card :) Especially for her...
(I put my little effort to stealing my time tau.. It's hard to find it nowdays)

See...

Do you see her name? Yes, she is my favourite teacher...

Inside the card, I wrote her a story about my teachers.. and one of them is her.

Really hope, she'll like it :)
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!

No comments: